Top 20 Câu Đố Vui Tiếng Anh Hài Hước Có Đáp Án
8,017 lượt xem
Rất nhiều những câu đố vui bằng tiếng Anh khiến nhiều người phải bó bay, ôm đầu vì không có câu trả lời. Còn bạn thì sao những câu đố vui bằng tiếng anh có làm khó bạn không? Vậy hãy cùng học hỏi và tìm ra các “MẸO” để trả lời đúng đáp án những câu đố vui bằng tiếng Anh dưới đây nhé!
1.What key does not lock the door?
Đáp án: A music key
2. Where does June come before May?
Đáp án: In the dictionary
3. What is the best place to put the cake in?
Đáp án: In the mouth.
4. Why is the letter A like twelve oclock?
Đáp án:Because it is in the middle of day
5. What is the difference between a soldier and a young girl?
Đáp án: One powders the face and the other faces the powder.
6. Which can you keep after giving it to your friend?
Đáp án: The promise
7. What is it that was tomorrow and will be yesterday?
Đáp án: Today
8. What comes twice in a moment, once in a minute and never in a hundred years?
Đáp án: letter M (What comes twice in a moment, once in a minute and never in a hundred years?)
9. What is it that larger the more you take from it?
Đáp án:A hole
10. Which letter of the alphabet goes round Great Britain?
Đáp án: letter C (the sea)
11. When I eat, I live but when I drink, I die. What am I?
Đáp án: Fire
12. Why is the letter T like an island?
Đáp án: Because it is in the middle of water
13. What word becomes shorter by the addition of a syllable?
Dáp án: The word short become shorter by the addition of a syllable
14. What belongs only to you, and yet is used more by others than by yourself?
Đáp án: Your name
15. What goes up when the rain comes down?
Đáp án: An umbrella.
16. What goes up but never comes down?
Đáp án: Smoke, your age.
17. Which travels at greater speed, heat or cold?
Đáp án: Heat, because you can catch cold.
18. Which 2 letters of alphabet have eyes?
Đáp án: A and B, because you say: ABCD (AB see D).
19. Which 4 letter would frighten a thief?
Đáp án: O, I, C, U (oh, I see you)
20. Which can you keep after giving it to your friend?
Đáp án: Your word.