[PDF] Tổng hợp 45 câu bài tập mệnh đề quan hệ (kèm đáp án) các bạn nên nắm vững
7,577 lượt xem
Tổng hợp kinh điển 45 câu bài tập mệnh đề quan hệ (kèm đáp án) các bạn nên nắm vững
Trong tiếng Anh Có nhiều loại mệnh đề, để nắm vững chúng và sử dụng hiệu quả, chúng ta cần luyện tập chăm chỉ và nghiêm túc. Mệnh đề quan hệ (Relative clauses), hay Mệnh đề tính ngữ (adjectives clauses) là một chủ điểm tiếng Anh quan trọng mà các bạn nên chú ý. Dưới đây là những bài tập mệnh đề quan hệ kinh điển mà bạn dễ dàng bắt gặp trong các kỳ thi tiếng Anh.
Mệnh đề quan hệ (Relative clauses) còn được gọi là mệnh đề tính ngữ (Adjectives clauses), là mệnh đề phụ được dung để bổ nghĩa cho danh từ đứng trước. Mệnh đề quan hệ đứng ngay sau danh từ mà nó bổ nghĩa và được bắt đầu bằng các đại từ quan hệ (Relative pronouns) như who, whom, which, whose, that hoặc các trạng từ quan hệ (Relative adverbs) when, where, why.
Tổng hợp 45 câu bài tập mệnh đề quan hệ bạn có thể bắt gặp trong tất cả các kỳ thi:
I. Nối hai câu riêng lẻ dưới đây thành một câu sử dụng mệnh đề quan hệ.
- He worked for a woman. She used to be an artist.
- They called a doctor. He lived nearby.
- I wrote an email to my sister. She lives in Italy.
- Linh liked the waiter. He was very friendly.
- We broke a car. It belonged to my uncle.
- Ba dropped a cup. It was new.
- Nam loves books. They have happy endings.
- I live in a city. It is in the north of Vietnam.
- The man is in the class. He is wearing a blue hat.
- The woman works in a hospital. She is from India.
- My sister has four sons. She lives in Japan.
- The man was rude. He was wearing a red shirt.
- The phone is on the table. It belongs to An.
- The TV got broken. It was my grandfather’s.
- The radio was stolen. It was bought 35 years ago.
- The girl gave Binh his phone. She is his daughter.
- This is the laptop. My mother has just bought it.
- That’s the man. His car is a Ferrari.
- I know the woman. She lives upstairs.
- It’s the dog. I always talk to him at night.
- She opened the cupboard. She kept her best glasses in there.
- This is the house. General Giap lived here.
- The flight was canceled. We were going to take it.
- I saw the lady in the shop. She was Vicki Zhao.
- The man is a director. His dog is sick.
- My violin is missing. It was my birthday present.
- I first learn English from a book. I’ve just reread it.
- The police officer has just arrested a man. He robbed the bank.
- These are the shoes. I bought them in HCMC
II. Bắt đầu từ câu 30, hãy nối hai câu bằng dạng rút gọn của mệnh đề quan hệ.
Mệnh đề quan hệ có thể được rút gọn bằng nhiều cách. Trước khi làm bài, hãy đảm bảo bạn có đầy đủ kiến thức về mệnh đề quan hệ rút gọn.
- She bought the car. Her father had recommended it.
- He lost the pen. I had given it to him.
- We called the delivery company. Nga often uses it.
- Lam met a girl. I used to employ her.
- Chi called the lawyer. My mother knows him.
- He brought a woman. I worked with her last year.
- We employed the pianist. Hai introduced her.
- The cake is on the table. I bought it.
- The book belongs to Lan. An found it under the chair.
- The food was delicious. Huy cooked the food.
- The bike was stolen. My parents gave me the bike.
- The man was arrested. I reported him to the police.
- The teacher was right. Ngan asked him about her problem.
- The writer was very pretty. My brother dated her.
- The secretary is in the office. Dzung likes her.
- We ate the food. I bought the food.
- He worked for a woman who used to be an artist.
- They called a doctor who lived nearby.
- I wrote an email to my sister who lives in Italy.
- Linh liked the waiter who was very friendly.
- We broke a car that belonged to my uncle.
- Ba dropped a cup which was new.
- Nam loves books that have happy endings.
- I live in a city that is in the north of Vietnam.
- The man who is wearing a blue hat is in the class.
- The woman who is from India works in a hospital.
- My sister who lives in Japan has four sons.
- The man who was wearing a red shirt was rude.
- The phone that belongs to An is on the table.
- The TV that was my grandfather’s got broken.
- The radio that was bought 35 years ago was stolen.
- The girl who gave Binh his phone is his daughter.
- This is the laptop which my mother has just bought.
- That’s the man whose car is a Ferrari.
- I know the woman who lives upstairs.
- It’s the dog that I always talk to at night.
- She opened the cupboard where she kept her best glasses.
- This is the house where General Giap lived.
- The flight that we were going to take was canceled.
- The lady that I saw in the shop was Vicki Zhao.
- The man whose dog is sick is a director.
- The violin that is missing was my birthday present.
- I’ve just reread the book which I first learned English from.
- The police officer has just arrested the man who robbed the bank.
- These are the shoes that I bought in HCMC.
- She bought the car her father had recommended.
- He lost the pen I had given him.
- We called the delivery company Nga often uses.
- Lam met a girl I used to employ.
- Chi called the lawyer my mother knows.
- He brought a woman I worked with last year.
- We employed the pianist Hai introduced.
- The cake I bought is on the table.
- The wallet An found under the chair belongs to Lan.
- The food Huy cooked was delicious.
- The bike my parents gave me was stolen.
- The man I reported to the police was arrested.
- The teacher Ngan asked about her problem was right.
- The writer my brother dated was very pretty.
- The secretary Dzung likes is in the office.
- We ate the food I bought.